With the rising cost of living, staying in control of your money can be difficult. We're here to help, and encourage you to talk to us if you are concerned about your mortgage payments, or your wider finances.
We’ve partnered with Citizens Advice Gateshead to deliver Helping Hand – a service dedicated to our members so they can access expert advice and support if they need help.
A full time Citizens Advice Gateshead advice expert will be available via a dedicated telephone and email service to our members and colleagues, to provide quick and timely support and financial assistance.
- Free-to-use advice and guidance service that is confidential and impartial
- Available to all of our members and colleagues, regardless of their location
- Available over the phone, email, or video
- Quick and timely support on a range of issues, including housing and relationships
- Support with access to benefits, Universal Credit, budgeting, and debt management
- Emergency financial support and help accessing foodbanks
If you need a Helping Hand please get in touch:
- If you are a branch customer, pop into your nearest branch
- If you have a mortgage with us, call 03457 023 083
- If you opened an account with us online, please call 03457 344 345
If you need further support, we can also help:
Mortgage payment difficulties
We are here to support you and we encourage you to talk to us if you are concerned about your mortgage payments, or your wider finances.
We realise that when someone dies it is a very emotional time for all involved and it can often be overwhelming. We can help guide you.